Search This Blog!

Monday, June 4, 2012

The Best Way To Find DIAMONDS!!!!

diamond
You know it. EVERYBODY WANTS DIAMONDS. Why? Mainly because it is the strongest, most effective material in Minecraft. But for a lot of people, it is very hard to find. Here is the best way to get diamonds.

STEP 1: GET YOUR SUPPLIES!!
Here are the essential supplies you will need:
- At least 5 pickaxes. (one of them MUST be made of iron)
- Torches (a good amount is 64 torches).
- Cobblestone (just in case you need to make more picks or to fill holes in the ground).
great time to leave my sword at home...
-Sticks (to make picks)
-Chest (to store the stuff you mine)
-Crafting table (to make stuff. Duh.)
-Sword (just in case...)
-FOOD!

STEP 2: GET TO BEDROCK!!!!!
To mine for diamonds, you need to get your mine to reach all the way down to bedrock. I like to make a big staircase all the way down. Here is how I do it:


Here's how I do it. Just do this all the way to bedrock. Notice that I use the torches when necessary.
WARNING: When you get deep down, you have a chance of falling into lava. To prevent this, mine the ground IN FRONT of you, not where you're standing.

STEP 3: THE LEVEL OF DIAMONDS
once you have gotten to bedrock, dig around the bedrock and find where the highest point of bedrock. Move up one block and that is level 5. I mine diamonds on level 11 and 12.
The sign says LEVEL 5. Notice that I moved one block up from the highest point of bedrock.

Now, find level 11 and 12. Here's what I did.

       Level 11 and 12. Now, I will mine forward on where the signs are.

STEP 4: TIME TO MINE!!!!!

Now, mine forward on 11 and 12. I like to mine forwards 3 blocks, then I dig 4 blocks out on my left and then my right.
mine 3 blocks in...
...and 4 blocks in on either side
this is the right side...
THIS IS THE LEFT SIDE.
Keep on repeating this process until you hit diamond!!!! Diamond can only be mined with an iron+ pickaxe.

DIAAAAAAMOOOOONDDDDDD!!!!
One more thing... if you run into a lava pool like this...

lava pool
... don't sweat it. mining on level 11 and 12 makes it so the lava wont spill on you from the ceiling, or right in front of you when mining. Lava is usually found connected to a cave, so explore it a little and see if you can find diamond nearby. Diamond is also found somewhat near lava.

Thanks for viewing! Follow all these steps for mining diamonds! Remember, bring a sword!

OR ELSE...

No comments:

Post a Comment